Endless Memory pageviews





Monday, May 13, 2013

You are my endless memory: episode 40 "Reminded"


............................................................................. 
She fell to the ground because of exhaustion and disappointment that she had come just a little too late. Jumi’s tears started to flow down once again......
“Joon! There’s no way we’re going to meet again.”
Jumi thought back of the memories and the moments they had shared, that the tears flowed down even harder. Suddenly, someone walked from behind and spoke out surprisingly......
“Jumi! Ho.... How c... How come you’re here?”
Once Jumi heard the familiar voice, she turned around with tears all over her face and exclaimed......
“Joon!!! It’s you. It really is you.”
She smiled, while the tears were still falling down, and said....
“It’s really good to see you again.”
She said and tried her best to stand up even though it’s hard to do so. Joon stared at Jumi’s pale face, which was soaking wet with sweat, and said....
“But how could you turn out like this? and... W... What are you doing here?”
Jumi started to feel dizzy. She gathered her last strength to smile and responded to Joon.....
“J....Joo....Joon! Ple... Please don’t go!”
End of words, she fell to the ground, but Joon suddenly grabbed her, and exclaimed out of panic....
“Jumi!!! Jumi!!!”
Joon ended up standing in front of a patient room at a hospital and waiting for the result. He sighed out of worry. Suddenly, the doctor walked out of the room. Joon rushed toward him and asked.....
“Doctor! Is she okay now?”
“You don’t have to worry. She’s fine now.”
He sighed and continued....
“However, it looks like her health is so weak. Has she ever experienced a serious illness and received treatment for that?”
“Serious illness?”
(((((“I will die if I don't get the surgery done.".............................................................. "Joon! I will die. I will leave you forever."......................)))))

A flashback suddenly stroke in Joon’s mind, and he started to feel the pain in his head..........
“Sir! Sir! Are you okay?”
The doctor asked as he noticed something had gone wrong with Joon. Joon nodded and responded with a smile.....
“I’m... I’m fine.”
Once the doctor left, Joon walked into the room and took a seat next to Jumi who were lying unconsciously on the bed. He stared at her without a blink and grabbed her hand slowly..........
“Have a rest, Jumi. I will always be by your side. I’m not going anywhere, I promise.”
...............................................................
Jumi opened her eyes slightly and looked around. Then she realized she was in a hospital room. Jumi thought back of the last person whom she had seen before she lost the consciousness, and that was none other than Joon. She looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen. Jumi got up and walked off the bed, but she suddenly felt dizzy and lost her balance. As she was about to fall, someone, out of nowhere, immediately grabbed her. He stared at her as she had lifted her head slowly to see who he was. The guy spoke out.......
“Where do you think you’re going?”
Jumi turned away and responded.......
“I..... I...... I just want to go outside.”
“No, you can’t go outside in this condition. Just stay here. I’ll bring you food.”
Joon went outside for a moment and came back with a tray filled with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water. He sat down besides Jumi who was staring at him in a blank expression. Joon was trying to feed Jumi when she suddenly said out.....
“It’s okay Joon. I can eat that by myself.”
She took the spoon from Joon and ate the porridge on her own. After a moment of silence, Jumi spoke out in a low voice.....
“Joon!!!”
“Hmmm?”
“You... You... You’re not going to England?”
Joon smiled a little bit and responded.....
“How can I be here if I’m going to England? Anyway, weren’t you at the airport to ask me not to go?”
Jumi recalled the moment and turned her face away. She continued in her soft voice......
“I was very selfish, wasn’t I? I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you to stay. This is my fault.”
After being silent for a moment, Joon replied......
“Frankly, I didn’t really want to go back to England, so it’s a good thing you were there.”
“Why didn’t you want to go back?”
Joon smiled and said.....
“At the last minute, I recalled the memories I’ve had here, and it made me realize how much I wanted to stay.”
Jumi turned to him with a little astonishment. Joon stared straight at her and continued.........
“One more thing is I haven’t done something I’ve always wanted to do yet, and I came to realize that if I don’t manage to do it, I will regret it for the rest of my life.”
Joon smiled and turned to Jumi who was staring straight at him............................
......................................................
A week had passed, and Jumi was finally discharged from the hospital. Despite the fact that Jumi was absent from class more often, things mostly stayed the same. It was another day at school, and Jumi was walking in the school campus when someone walked toward her and said....
“Good morning, Jumi.”
Jumi turned to him and replied with a smile....
“Good morning, Joon.”
“You’re quite early today.”
“Really? Ah.... My mum had to drive pass the school today, so she dropped me here. That’s why.”
“Ahh.. I see.”
“Anyway, I’ve never seen Rena lately.”
Joon replied...
“Rena? She went back to England yesterday.”
“For real? Why?”
“I don’t really know why, and she asked me to give you this.”
Joon said and handed Jumi a small letter. Jumi took it from Joon and stared at it for a while before putting it into her bag...........
.................................
“”Dear Jumi,
I’m writing this to apologize for the trouble I’ve caused. I just want to let you know that I did it just because I love Joon; I loved him so much that I didn’t want to lose him to lose him to anyone, but i guess that was useless as his heart does not belong to me. Jumi, please take care of Joon. I’m sure you can keep him happy. I hope you forgive me.””
Jumi put down the letter and sighed because she could feel the pain of Rena while reading the letter......
.................................................
One evening of May, Jumi was sitting on the swing in the park with Kei beside her. As she was staring at the kids playing in the playground, Kei spoke out....
“Jumi, may I ask you something?”
She turned to him and responded....
“Sure, Kei. Go ahead.”
Kei looked down at the ground and said.....
“Ummm.... About you and Joon, how’s everything?”
Jumi smiled a little bit and replied.....
“Everything has happened the way it’s supposed to be. I’m still trying to figure out why he has forgotten everything, but I guess that is useless. In spite of the fact that he does not remember me and what we went through together, he’s so much the same as who he was.”
“Don’t you think you should tell him everything?”
Jumi looked at the ground and responded with a smile.....
“I don’t see why I should do so. He’s not going to remember anyway. He would just be reminded, but never remember.”
“But at least you’re going to free yourself from the pain of keeping it inside.”
“Feeling the pain alone is always better then feeling the pain altogether.”
“What do you mean by that? He won’t feel the pain just remembering things he had been through with you.”
Jumi looked away and tried to change the topic.....
“It’s getting dark, Kei. Come on! Let’s go home.”
She stood up and stared at him with a cold smile. Kei sighed and followed her..............
....................................................................

“Mum! I’m home!”
Joon took of his shoes and walked toward his mum in the kitchen. Her mum smiled and responded.....
“Go have your bath dear. I will make the dinner done for you.”
“Alright, mum.”
After bath, Joon came down stair and took a seat at the dining table. While staring at Joon eating, his mum spoke out.....
“Joon, how’s school?”
“School’s great. Everyone has been very nice to me.”
“Ummm... That’s good. Oh by the way, how’s Jumi?”
Joon responded.....
“She’s already discharged from hospital, and she has come back to school now.”
“Joon, is Jumi the reason why you decided not to go back to England?”
Joon put the spoon and fork down and replied......
“No, mum... I.. just.....”
Joon’s mum sighed and replied......
“Do not lie to me, Joon. By the way, your doctor just told me that......................................................................”
.....................................................................................


To be continued
JuLinA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. wow, your blog drives me mad. lol :p

    a bit visitor-friendly maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, there is this thing flying around....you see, the leaf.

    anyway, m just kd...:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hahahhaha.... I apologize for driving you mad then.... xD Anyway, thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. lol, like the idea of being personal, but, well, too personal and driving visitors mad.

    anyway, are you "wild" as the name suggests: wild child?

    lol :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be wild sometimes... yeah.... But that name?? lol Actually I'm a huge fan of Poppy Moore in Wild Child that I came up with that name... :)))

      Delete
  4. when will episode 41 release? :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...