Endless Memory pageviews





Tuesday, August 20, 2013

'Wrong Timing' TEASER

‘There is always a voice coming out of nowhere along with the soft and slow guitar melody. It’s like a sound from heaven. The first time I heard it, I thought I was dreaming, but then I realized it was too real to be a dream, and it would have disappointed me very much if it really had been one.”
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
‘That voice is so addictive that it irritates me for not being able to see the person who possesses that precious gift. As the attempt of finding out who she really is had failed too many times, I came up with a thought that she was not a normal human-being.’

‘But is she really a ghost or am I just always at the wrong timing?’


COMING SOON!!!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...